A Miami-Dade jury has awarded a Sarasota man more than $14 million after deciding that the asbestos he inhaled in the 1970s caused his deadly abdominal cancer.
Jurors found that chemical giant Union Carbide was negligent for selling asbestos fibers to other companies, which had used the fibers to make joint compounds used by construction companies — such as the one William Aubin’s family owned.
Jurors also found that four of the compound manufacturers, including Georgia-Pacific, share some of the responsibility for causing Aubin’s illness.
If you or a family member has been injured because of the fault of someone else; by negligence, personal injury, slip and fall, car accident, medical malpractice, trucking accident, drunk driving, dangerous and defective drugs, bad product, toxic injury etc then please contact the Dallas Texas Wrongful Death Attorney Dr. Shezad Malik. For a no obligation, free case analysis, please call 888-210-9693 or Contact Me Online.
Legal News Tags, Mesothelioma attorney, Mesothelioma Wrongful death, Dallas Mesothelioma attorney, Dallas Mesothelioma law firm, Dallas Mesothelioma side effect attorney, Southlake Mesothelioma wrongful death attorney, Keller Mesothelioma attorney, Grapevine AMesothelioma attorney, Austin Mesothelioma attorney, Dallas Mesothelioma mdl, Fort Worth Mesothelioma attorney, San Antonio Mesothelioma attorney, El Paso Mesothelioma attorney, Texas Mesothelioma attorney, Dallas Mesothelioma law firm, Flower Mound lawyer Mesothelioma, Arlington lawyer Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma law firm, Mesothelioma lawsuit, Mesothelioma attorney, Mesotheliomalawsuit, Asbestos lawyer, Asbestos Attorney, Texas Asbestos lawyer, Texas Asbestos Attorney.